Find the best signs of chemistry between two people. These tips will also help you know if there is strong chemistry between a guy and girl in their relationship.
According to the psychologist, chemistry is about all the hormonal processes and neurotransmitters that are triggered when two people come into physical contact. It is something very particular and it determines the compatibility in many senses (smell, touch, etc). An expert also reveals that this chemistry is what activates the pleasure circuits in the brain.
However, chemistry has a difficult component to analyze. It is a little rational and sometimes unscientific or with few definitive rules or slogans. What can confirm the reason is whether or not that happens, as a conscious process, and what it means for your relationship.
First of all, having chemistry does not mean that the “half-orange” or the “soul mate” has been found. To begin with this topic one must know chemistry is only the first step towards attractions. It means that both people have manifested their interest in the other in an understandable way. Some signs of chemistry between two people are as follows.
Have shared interests
That “opposites attract” has been demonstrated as a fallacy. If you do not have common interests, the relationship is bound to fail from day one. If, instead, they share some aspects of their existence, it is a good sign. Having shared interests helps in having conversations that keeps both the people to never get bored. It subconsciously makes the other feels that you better understand him/her and thus helps to build attraction. It is one of the initial signs of chemistry between two people.
They understand their sarcasm
A friendly example of sarcasm is when, in a relaxed and even childlike atmosphere, one begins to say things that are a little serious, with an idle face. If both are in the same tune, they may stand up to an interesting exchange of sarcasm, something that not every person can do, unless they have some intellectual level and knowledge.
Respect is mutual
No person is perfect, however it seems. Respect is indispensable in a healthy relationship, and to be healthy should begin in the early stages, that is, when the chemistry begins. If there is respect then this is a sign of chemistry between two people, else its nothing. Well, chemistry does not just happen on a physical level, you need to connect emotionally too. You need to respect, trust and love for the chemistry to grow.
Mirroring each other
One way to know if there is attraction, chemistry or some kind of admiration is to observe body language. When you mimic some movements, poses or even tics, it means that you want to appear, or please, the person you copied from. The guy or girl may not do it intentionally, but it’s their brain that is forcing them to provide hints to the other of attraction through body.
Notice the small details
There are things that can go undetected by the naked eye for those who do not know a person beyond the surface. As he has become an important person, she begins to observe the subtleties of his personality, to the point of recognizing something he would like, his belongings, or to know if something has happened to him with just a glance.
They laugh together
Although they are not the kind of people who laugh out loud, but when they laugh they do it together. Singing or laughing with other people makes you feel more attached to them, because they share activities that generate endorphins. In addition, they may have certain private jokes that only they understand, increasing the level of intimacy and chemistry.
Whether you have already developed some internal jokes, or have some private experience, or if there is change your tone of voice. This shows that the there is chemistry between two people, especially when you compare how you talk to that person and how you talk to others.
Silences are comfortable
When there is chemistry, silences are the opposite of annoyances, where you wonder if the person you talk with is bored and does not just go for good education. Silence is comfortable because you know the other person is happy to be with you, and so are you.
Their behavior is consistent
All people lie to a greater or lesser extent, but some people do better than others. It is difficult to lie well, all the time, and that is where people begin to notice details and contradictions. When there is chemistry between two people, there is none of that. Both want to know more about each other, and for that they do not need to pretend.
Time flies by
How time goes by when you have fun! The same goes for two people with chemistry. They can stay talking all night, enjoy the silence, do some interesting activity or whatever, but time will always fly by. They have so much interesting to share that time with each other passes too quickly. If you find a guy/girl with whom your time flies then there is definitely chemistry between you two.
Both of them do their part
Chemistry, as was said before, is a good sign if you want a relationship with potential to be more serious. However, it is not enough to get to fruition: it takes work, time, flexibility, respect and trust, among other things. This effort should be more or less equitable, since that indicates an interest of both parties in advancing.
Have crossed the touch barrier
It is the clearest sign of all. When slight touches can be made (on the shoulder, back, arm, etc.), and react positively, it means that they are on the right track. This kind of comfort can lead to good sexual chemistry, and that cannot be faked.
Signs of chemistry in a couple
- They feel that contact is essential. The desire to physical touch like kisses and hugs and with or without sexual intention is very necessary for chemistry between couples. It is very healthy because between that cascade of hormones is oxytocin, also called the love hormone. This love hormone is absolutely essential for healthy bonds.
- They complement each other. For a relationship to be lasting and keep the passion burning, it is necessary to understand what love needs and be ready to give it. The couples with chemistry try to live in a way that is pleasing to both of them.
- They perceive that love is reciprocated. Psychologist explains that in order to keep the love of the couple alive, it must first of all be reciprocated. To tell the loved one that he is important to us, it is enough to combine the imagination with the surprise factor.
- The feeling of being desired by your partner is very healthy and is a good thermometer for the health of the relationship. “When that chemistry disappears, we soon fall into relationships that could be more of a friend than a partner. Couples with high chemistry levels activate their physical attractiveness and try to please each other. They take care of themselves, knowing what their partner likes or dislikes and that goes for both sexes.
- They want to revive and maintain the passion. Passion disappears because you stop doing the things that feed it and not the other way around. In a couple with chemistry they want to feel passion, and to do that they do things which produces passion. Without passion there will be no chemistry between couples. If you stop doing the things that make each other feel loved, you stop feeling love.
Click Here : Get Your Ex Back