Find the best signs you are in relationship with the right man. These signs will help you decide whether or not to take your relationship to the next level.
Is there someone special in your life and want to know if it’s worth keeping the spark alive? Today I share some of the most important aspects that indicate that a relationship is and will be happy and healthy. Do not insist on being with a man who treats you like he do not have time for you, that does not love you as you love him, that does not give you confidence and it is not honest. It would be like buying a beautiful dress, but it is not the right size, it is uncomfortable and cannot give you much use.
You have spent a good time together with your boyfriend, but now you think it’s time to take the next step. However, you are not hundred percent sure if he is the right man in your life. Here are some of the signs you are in relationship with the right man or not. If most of them apply to you, then keep this man in your life.
- Values. He must be a good person. All other virtues are unimportant when the kindness and honesty are missing. I am not telling he should be good guy, but the basic respect and principles are important to look in a man if you are planning to marry him. It is one of the most important signs you are in relationship with the right man or not.
- Chemistry and compatibility. You’re having fun when you’re with him? If you enjoy making plans, you have fun, laugh, talk for hours, you feel as if you knew him always, if you like him, if he can also be your friend then there is good chemistry between you. Chemistry and compatibility are very important for a relationship to grow.
- Feelings. How do you feel when you’re with him? I do not mean to nerves or the tickle in the stomach. If when you’re with him you feel good, relaxed and natural, it is a good sign. If he also put notes to make you feel at ease, this is a man who cares about you and respects you.
- Are you happy? First things first, if most of the time you are unhappy with him then it is better to walk away. Make sure your happiness begins with yourself. Those who rely on your partner to be happy, usually do not get very far. Do not settle for a man with whom you do not enjoy yourself and most of the time your life is with stress.
- He has kept your relationship public. If he introduced you to his parents and siblings then this is the among the important signs you are in relationship with the right man. You have not been to all the family events, but you’re starting to relate to them. The secret relationships can be fun, but any lasting relationship involves meeting the family. Also one of the study indicated that openly declaring the relationship with a person on facebook to all family and friends means that the two are serious for each other.
- He is also your friend. If the guy you are in relationship with is also your friend in need then this is one of the signs you are in relationship with the right man. You dare to tell your secrets. Not afraid to be who you are or tell you’re in a bad mood, or even be a little awkward. You feel relaxed and comfortable as you show yourself as you are. He is the one guy which easily switches from your boyfriend to just a friend when required.
- You laugh. Maybe he is not one of the Three Stooges, but if both enjoy being together and laugh a little each day, the relationship is going well. Men take pride in their sense of humor. If he does not make you laugh, does not mean that he is not the right guy as some guys have mysterious silent personalities. What matters is that you are happy with him.
- Communicate. But in addition to feel comfortable there must be communication. That way you can have a healthy relationship. Be open, honest and communicative with the other is the only way to know a little more each day. He should always have the willingness to communicate. The worst way to ruin a relationship are misunderstandings or make things become unnecessarily complicated. You should not be the only one speaking all the time. He should not just be a good listener, but also communicates and shares his feelings with you.
- Avoid excessive drama. If your relationship is nourished only with drama caused by him then at any time one of the two will break and theyour relationship will not last long. If you are angry, confused, depressed or just tired, the relationship in which you are is not healthy.
- Has a balance. Healthy relationships always have some fun. This does not mean that every day must be a party, but he does not let things get predictable or boring. If he spends most of his day with work, chances are that you lose spending time together and you must take this as a warning sign. If he spends all his time working then perhaps your loving relationship will not become more serious. If he is the right man for you then he must be able to balance his work life and give his time to you.
- Both are always learning. A good relationship is one that makes you think, brings challenges and makes you grow. If you’re not learning anything, perhaps he is not the right man. In my best relationships I discovered things about myself and helped me focus on my life goals. You can learn anything or just travel more to learn. If you both can’t learn anything and it is same like everyday then you both will get bored quickly.
- They have the same goals. Besides being happy together, there is another primary factor in determining whether your relationship is on track. If both want the same things, have the same ideas and expect the same results, they can succeed together. If you do not have ideas on what your goals or desires are, it’s time to talk about it.
- He tries to talk to you and be near you. One-sided relationship will never work. Both parties have to be interested in this relationship to keep it healthy and flourished. If you who always communicates first or you all day waiting for a text message, this means that something must change.
- You feel safe. If you doubt him or you’re constantly questioning, seeking safety elsewhere then definitely he is no the right person for you. The healthiest relationships are those in which both feel safe, loved and cared.
Perhaps you have not found the prince, or perhaps you’re reconsidering if this man really has something special. Do not give them a lot of laps to these signs, do not eat your head thinking. Every relationship is personal, so do not rush to leave him if he is not the ideal person today. Discover the virtues of your partner and take the time to find out if your relationship has future and can it grow.
Click Here : Get Your Ex Back