Wondering how to approach a shy guy? You do not have to feel intimidated by the shy people, if you know to be patient things might work out just fine for you two. The good thing is that shy people are extremely loyal and once you win his heart he will be yours and yours alone. Maybe you are not used to approaching guys first but if you have found a cute guy that you like there are certain steps you can take in order to get to know him.
So if you liked a shy cutie from your school and do not know how to approach him without causing any awkwardness follow our simple tips. Talking to a shy guy might seem to be hard at first but if you follow a few simple rules the initial contact will go smoothly.
1. The initial conversations should be neutral and impersonal. Find some topics you have in common and concentrate the conversation around them. Talk about your hobbies, studies, school break plans, etc. It is better to start with just being friends.
3. If you think that a direct conversation might be too intimidating think about first befriending him on the social media. It will be easier for him than having an initial conversation face to face. Try leaving a nice comment for one of his posts etc.
3. Waiting for an answer is ok. A shy guy might take his time with his reply but it should not intimidate you. Let his think over what to say, no rush.
Hanging Out Together
Shy men might have issues asking girls out on a date but it does not mean that you should give up. Once you have become friends and know each other it is time to move on to the next level. You need to think of some daytime activities to do together. Let him help you with the studies or give him a tutoring session yourself. Think of an activity that you both can do, like volunteering events etc.
Find the activities that you both enjoy, don’t just go to the events that he likes because you should feel genuinely interested as well. The key point is to give him a hint that you like him and you would not mind dating him. When your friend feels comfortable around you both in a familiar and a stranger environment you can think of taking the relationship to the next level.
Building a Relationship
Do you feel ready to develop this friendship into something bigger? But when you are dealing with a guy that is slightly shyer than the rest it is important to take it slow. Follow these simple steps:
-bGradually make your conversations more personal. Maybe talk about what you’re looking for in a relationship. If he feels comfortable discussing personal topics try to make a slight hint that you would not mind dating him.
– Dating a shy guy might seem harder at first. Think of a first date in a company of friends you both trust and keep it simple.
– Gradually move to a more personal intimate dates with just the two of you. But at this point your shy friend will not feel that shy anymore.
We hope these simple tips will help you getting to know your shy friend. And remember do not feel upset if he is taking time with developing a relationship. A little support from you and things will work out just right.
Click Here : Get Your Ex Back